It 's Autumn in Rome! The colors are warmer and wrap around the Eternal City in a particular light, making it even more beautiful.
Trees are stripped of their leaves of gold, brown and red that make the usual landscape as painted by a painter, as the sky lights up with a blue light special days of mild and pungent air.
The city seems to dress in new clothes, elegant charming and romantic that we want with the best pictures that make Rome even more beautiful with her new colors.
1) Rome, Ponte Sant'Angelo. (Photo by Steve Coleman)
2) Rome, Villa Borghese. ( Photo by Paolo)
3) Rome, Villa Ada. ( Photo by Giampaolo Macoring)
4) Rome, Saint Peter's Basilica. (Photo by Babbolupo)
5) Rome, Fontana dei Cavalli Marini, Villa Borghese. ( Photo by MariaLuisa Di Costanzo)
6) Rome, Castel Sant'Angelo. (Photo By Marco Piunti)
7) Rome, Ponte Sisto. (Photo By Marie Therese Magnan)
8) Rome, Gianicolo. (Photo by Marco Levante)
9) Rome, Trastevere. (Photo by Jacopo Zangrilli)
10) Rome, Villa Lazzaroni. (Photo By Leonardo Sagnotti)
Copyright © 2015 EasitalyTours - Private Tours, LLC, All Rights Reserved.
Sito web realizzato da Web Agency Roma rekuest.com*