Artist-writer called to create new works for the space away from the center of the capital. Rome hosts from 25 October to 22 November, in the district of San Lorenzo, the Urban Art Festival organized in collaboration with the embassies and cultural institutes abroad. Five thousand square feet of the former customs of Rome pavilion will be designed by artists from around the world.
Rome is not new to this type of initiative, there are many works of Street art that are born in the neighborhoods of the capital and that make this art recognized and appreciated worldwide.
We have selected for you the most beautiful murals of Rome during these years have made the city more colorful and modern.
1) Flight of steps of Vigna Murata di Alessandro Sabong (Photo By V. Bonacquisti)
2) The experience of Ernest Zacharevic in Rome
3) Borondo painted an old window of a bank in downtown Rome
4) The “sacred” Zilda via Portaportese Rome
5) Alice Pasquini and your bike
6) Seth in the tunnel of metro Spanish Square
Copyright © 2015 EasitalyTours - Private Tours, LLC, All Rights Reserved.
Sito web realizzato da Web Agency Roma rekuest.com*